The flat panel can be installed in the bucky instead of the analog one. A Wi-Fi connection assures communication to the acquisition workstation. An Embedded battery facilitates mobile applications easily rechargeable in 2H. Lightweight, the flat panel can be moved from the radiology table to the potter or a mobile unit. Robust, easy to handle, with memories up to 100 images, it is the perfect cost effective asset to upgrade actual analog equipment to digital.
The acquisition workstation offers many advantages:
- Access to the worklist, which can be synchronized with a patient data management system such as WebDP or managed directly on the workstation.
- Ready acquisition protocols are available to facilitate the manipulator’s task.
- Acquired images are automatically processed according to the parameters selected for the exams. However, the technician can easily adjust the contrast, brightness and zoom if necessary.
- Routing rules can be pre-recorded to send the images to the archiving system or a paper or DICOM printer.
- CD/DVDs can also be burned from the workstation.
- Exams can also be pushed to a diagnostic workstation.
- Modules such as stitching or dose display are available on this workstation. Stitching facilitates image reconstruction for the spine and lower limbs
- Functionalities, such as measurements or annotations, are easily accessible.
- Available in French, English, Italian, Spanish…